Forum de la Team SoS [PS3] Index du Forum
Forum de la Team SoS [PS3]
★ Bienvenue sur le forum de la Team SoS ★

Forum de la Team SoS [PS3] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Embedded Android Porting Extending And Customizing-adds ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Team SoS [PS3] Index du Forum -> Les membres SoS -> Recrutement | Presentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quyqharle

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Mai - 17:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Embedded Android Porting Extending And Customizing-adds Répondre en citant

Embedded Android Porting Extending And Customizing-adds > urlin.us/24af3

Embedded Android Porting Extending And Customizing-adds

ced5a5f5e9
The adoption of this species as a pet has led to populationsbecoming established in Florida and elsewhere.The Moorish wall gecko is mainly nocturnal or crepuscular, but it is also active duringthe day, especially on sunny days at the end of the winter. About O'Reilly Academic Solutions Jobs Contacts Corporate Information Press Room Privacy Policy Terms of Service Writing for O'Reilly Community Authors Community & Featured Users Forums Membership Newsletters O'Reilly Answers RSS Feeds User Groups O'Reilly Chimera (beta) Partner Sites makezine.com makerfaire.com craftzine.com Ignite Talks O'Reilly Insights on Forbes.com Shop O'Reilly Customer Service Contact Us Shipping Information Ordering & Payment Affiliate Program The O'Reilly Guarantee . I stand by the comments.If you are interested in hacking on Android ROM images this book is a must read.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friendWas this review helpful?Yes/No-You may also flag this review6/6/2013(0 of 2 customers found this review helpful)4.0very good book for developers Byleofrom chileAbout Me Designer, Developer, Educator, MakerProsAccurateConsToo basicBest UsesIntermediateComments about oreilly Embedded Android:nice delivery. show more Review quote "[D]ie Lektre dieses Buches [spart] sicher viele, viele Stunden des Suchens der Aufbau, die Zusammenhnge und die Kommunikation der einzelnen Android-Komponenten wird bersichtlich und leichtverstndlich dargelegt. The cover font is Adobe ITC Garamond.The text font is Adobe Minion Pro; the heading font is Adobe Myriad Condensed;and the code font is Dalton Maags Ubuntu Mono. Very early, he developed a keen interest in operating system internals and embedded systems. He now holds a B.Eng. After 4 months, little salamanquesas of lessthan 5 centimeters in length are born. Learn about Androids development model and the hardware you need to run it Get a quick primer on Android internals, including the Linux kernel and Dalvik virtual machine Set up and explore the AOSP without hardware, using a functional emulator image Understand Androids non-recursive build system, and learn how to make your own modifications Use evaluation boards to prototype your embedded Android system Examine the native user-space, including the root filesystem layout, the adb tool, and Androids command line Discover how to interact withand customizethe Android Framework Title: Embedded Android By: Karim Yaghmour Publisher: O'Reilly Media Formats: Print Ebook Safari Books Online Print: March 2013 Ebook: March 2013 Pages: 412 Print ISBN: 978-1-4493-0829-2 ISBN 10: 1-4493-0829-5 Ebook ISBN: 978-1-4493-0828-5 ISBN 10: 1-4493-0828-7 Karim Yaghmour Karim J. PDAs & Other Handheld Devices: Consumer/user Guides PDA / Handheld Programming Embedded Android : Porting, Extending, and Customizing Paperback English By (author) Karim Yaghmour Share 31,08 31,99 You save 0,91 Free delivery worldwide Available Dispatched from the UK in 2 business days When will my order arrive? Add to basket Add to wishlist Description Looking to port Android to other platforms such as embedded devices? This hands-on book shows you how Android works and how you can adapt it to fit your needs.

Karim's quest for understanding how things work started at a very young age when he took it upon himself to break open all the radios and cassette players he could lay his hands on in order to "fix" them. You'll also discover how Android differs from its Linux roots. Very few sources are available on the web for the customisation of Android, thus this book is a must have !Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friendWas this review helpful?Yes/No-You may also flag this reviewDisplaying reviews 1-10Back to topPrevious Next Immediate Access - Go Digitalwhat's this? Ebook: $33.99 Formats: DAISY, ePub, Mobi, PDF Print & Ebook: $43.99 Print: $39.99 Safari Books Online - Read now > Essential Links Register Your Book View/Submit Errata Media Praise Ask a Question Bulk Discounts & Licensing Twitter YouTube Slideshare Facebook Google Plus RSS View All RSS Feeds > 2016, O'Reilly Media, Inc. ContentsChapter1Introduction1 Chapter2Internals Primer25 Chapter3AOSP JumpStart79 Chapter4The Build System111 Chapter5Hardware Primer155 Chapter6Native UserSpace175 Chapter7Android Framework249 AppendixALegacy UserSpace307 AppendixBAdding Support for New Hardware323 AppendixCCustomizing the Default Lists of Packages337 AppendixDDefault initrc Files341 AppendixEResources367 Index373 About the Author386 Copyright . While everyone was hacking away at Linux, Karim even took a detour to write his own distributed micro-kernel in order to get to the bottom of operating system design and implementation. If you're experienced with embedded systems development and have a good handle on Linux, this book helps you mold Android to hardware platforms other than mobile devices. I read in my kindle.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend(0 of 2 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?Yes/No-You may also flag this review6/5/2013(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)5.0Excellent introduction to the AOSP BySheepdogfrom OregonAbout Me DeveloperProsAccurateConciseEasy to understandHelpful examplesWell-writtenConsBest UsesExpertIntermediateComments about oreilly Embedded Android:Although there are plenty of books that teach the reader how to write Android applications, this is the only book I've found that focuses on the Android operating system itself.

contoh_laporan_program_tahunan_sekolah_dasar_pdf-addsthe_compost_tea_brewing_manual-addsfree download cheat for nfs carbon12yo tori fingering501_livros_que_merecem_ser_lidos.iso-addssouth indian movies dubbed in hindi free download youtubefirefox plugin youtube download hdstay that way nokia.zipkuwari ladki ki chudai photoyoutube download chrome extension mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Mai - 17:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Team SoS [PS3] Index du Forum -> Les membres SoS -> Recrutement | Presentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006